Saturday, December 1, 2007

Uninhabitable

Sorry for the little break in updates, there has been some interesting
turn of events. The last few days I have been working on new beats
(which are hot, my next album/songs will be at a chart topping level).
Yesterday, a huge fire occurred 2 doors down and due to the fear of spreading fire, the firemen forcibly entered our house and did a number on it. Long story short,
the fire Marshall declared our place uninhabitable . So I yanked enough clothes for the night, my cello and went to my folks place. TheComEd guys told me they were turning off the electricity but all I had to do was call in tomorrow and it was a quick plug in to turn it on. I was talking to
them at night and they were really nice about everything. Of course when I called the ComEd line in the morning nothing worked out. 4 operators later (and a lot of time spent freezing outside our boarded up door) they said there is a chance they will send someone (yea right haters). We waited around for a few hours, caught some of the disheartening Army Navy game, then left since ComEd is, and will be, one of the many bad monopolies our wonderfully corrupt Chicago system supports.
Anyways, I upload the original song, All For Nothing by John Hill. This is the
one we're playing at the Funky Buddha Lounge at 1:20 Monday night (or Tuesday Morning).
So right now my I am without my keyboard. I'll post it once it gets fully uploaded.

No comments: